Thursday, April 24, 2014
Rethinking Their Marketing Strategy*
*According to the 2012 CUnet Higher Education Marketing Benchmarking Report: Not-For-Profit Colleges & Universities.
Schools Like Yours are Rethinking Their Marketing Strategy
Your recruitment strategy needs to remain relevant in this ever-changing educational landscape. With multiple ways for students to research schools, the marketplace is even more competitive.
The ability to adapt to the way students consume information, while not losing focus of your goals, will define your success.
With a product suite including online Premium Profile pages, our Student Connect lead service, display and print advertising, we have an offering to help you meet your recruitment and budget needs.
- Nearly 50 years experience
- Trusted by guidance counselors, parents, & students
- Dedicated customer service team
- 5 million unique visitors annually
- 18 million pageviews annually
- 70% organic search
- Consistently top-ranking college search site
- Deliver highly qualified traffic
- The most targeted leads available (students who want more information about yours or a competing school)
- A robust selection of demographic and educational background /preference information from which to select leads
- Flexible delivery options ensure you’re getting the newest leads as they’re available – you choose whether you subscribe for ongoing leads, or purchase leads on an as-needed basis.
- Multiple package options ensure a competitive CPL
- Surround prospective students with your message on Petersons.com’s most highly trafficked pages. Placements include our home page, College and Graduate landing pages, articles, and test prep resources
- Use banner ads to generate buzz for time-sensitive events such as open houses and application deadlines
- Target students geographically to deliver your message to the most relevant audience
- Expand your scale and reach to capture the widest audience available by combining the power of Petersons.com and Peterson’s publications
- A mainstay in guidance counselor offices and libraries for nearly 50 years, the Peterson’s guides have been a trusted resource in helping prospective students research higher education options
- Strong footprint with military and international audiences helping you reach these critical markets