Awards offered by each secondary school in British Columbia to innovative students who enroll full time in a British Columbia post-secondary institution in the year following graduation from grade 12. Must be enrolled in a program in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, digital arts/media design, or business entrepreneurship. Applicants must describe in detail a new technology that is derived from combining two or more current technologies (mechanisms, methods, objects, tools, processes) that can be used to benefit the community or the world. Must not have any negative impact on humans, any other living thing, or the environment, and must have a practical and positive purpose.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must currently be a high school student
- Restricted to students studying Applied Sciences, Biology, Business/Consumer Services, Engineering-Related Technologies, Earth Science, Engineering/Technology, Environmental Science, Graphics/Graphic Arts/Printing, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, or Physical Sciences
- Restricted to : Canadian Applicants
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.