$1500 award for women pursuing ABET-accredited Baccalaureate or graduate programs in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology and computer science in the United States and Mexico. U.S. citizenship, SWE membership, minimum 3.0 GPA, and financial need required. First choice is for the applicant to attend a college/university within the Region F boundaries of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York (upstate), Rhode Island, and Vermont. Second choice would be for the applicant's home address to be within the Region F boundaries.
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to female students
- Restricted to students studying Civil Engineering, Paper and Pulp Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Energy and Power Engineering, Engineering/Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Marine/Ocean Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, or Chemical Engineering
- Must be affiliated with Society of Women Engineers
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.