One-time award available to dislocated workers residing in Oregon's Fourth Congressional District, which includes parts of Benton, Coos, Curry, Douglas, Josephine, Lane, and Linn counties. Recipients must attend one of Lane, Linn-Benton, Rogue, Southwestern Oregon or Umpqua Community Colleges and enroll at least half-time. If selected as a semi-finalist for the scholarship, verification of status as a dislocated worker is required. FAFSA is required.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a two-year college
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of Oregon
- Restricted to students studying in Oregon
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.