$3000 scholarship available to undergraduate students enrolled in an industrial engineering program in any school in the United States and its territories, Canada, and Mexico, provided the school's engineering program or equivalent is accredited by an agency recognized by IIE. Must be an IIE member. Minimum 3.4 GPA required. Must be nominated by department head.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to students studying Engineering/Technology
- Must be affiliated with Institute of Industrial Engineers
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.