Scholarship for outstanding African-American graduate or undergraduate students pursuing a degree in education, social work, medicine, and/or other health professions. Must be enrolled at a United Methodist college or university and be an active, full member of the United Methodist Church for at least three years.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted by race for Black students
- Restricted to students studying Health and Medical Sciences, Education, or Social Services
- Restricted to specific religious affiliations: Methodist
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.