One $1000 award available to student who possesses a novice class or higher amateur radio license and who is or will be attending a four-year college or university. Must be a U.S. citizen and resident of North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, or Tennessee and studying toward a bachelor of science degree in any field of engineering. Financial need must be demonstrated.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must be a US Citizen
- Restricted to residents of Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, or Virginia
- Restricted to students studying Mechanical Engineering, Engineering/Technology, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, Construction Engineering/Management, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Energy and Power Engineering, or Engineering-Related Technologies
- Restricted to individuals with the following interests: amateur radio
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.