Scholarship for West Virginia students pursuing a technology-related career and residing in one of the following counties: Barbour, Brooke, Calhoun, Doddridge, Gilmer, Grant, Hancock, Harrison, Marion, Marshall, Mineral, Monongalia, Ohio, Pleasants, Preston, Ritchie, Taylor, Tucker, Tyler, Wetzel, Wood. Scholarship recipients become eligible for a paid internship with a West Virginia business. Students may also apply for debt-forgiveness loans up to $2000 per year.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must currently be a high school student
- Restricted to residents of West Virginia
- Restricted to students studying Chemical Engineering, Computer Science/Data Processing, Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Physical Sciences, Energy and Power Engineering, Engineering-Related Technologies, Biology, Engineering/Technology, or Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.