Award of CAN$1000 to reward the outstanding academic achievement of Alberta postsecondary students who are studying full-time in Alberta. Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and Alberta resident. Must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or professional program, such as law, medicine, pharmacy, or dentistry at an eligible Alberta postsecondary institution. Nominated by Awards Office at institution on the basis of achieving a minimum GPA of 3.2 in the previous academic year. May be awarded up to three times to one student. Contact the Student Awards Office for application deadline.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must study full-time
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of Alberta
- Restricted to students studying in Alberta
- Restricted to students studying Law/Legal Services, Pharmacy, Health and Medical Sciences, or Dental Health/Services
- Restricted to : Canadian Applicants
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.