Waiver of tuition and school-imposed fees at any state supported college, university, or technical institute in Louisiana for dependent children, aged 16-25, of service connected disabled veterans, service connected deceased veterans, or veterans rated 100% service connected due to individual unemployability. Tuition waiver also available for an unremarried surviving spouse of a service connected deceased veteran. Residency restricted to Louisiana.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 25
- Military service in any armed service branch is required
- Restricted to residents of Louisiana
- Restricted to students studying in Louisiana
- Restricted to survivors or dependents of people who died, are missing or were disabled in the September 11, 2001 terrorist atacks
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.