Scholarship was established for students who are employed while attending school part-time. Must be enrolled at least half-time but less than full-time at a participating Missouri postsecondary school, be employed and compensated for at least 20 hours per week, be 18 years of age, be a Missouri resident and a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must study part-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Restricted to residents of Missouri
- Restricted to students studying in Missouri
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.