One $750 award for two successive semesters will be given to a Missouri resident who is a RN and under the age of 21. Applicant must be unmarried and a descendant of a veteran with at least ninety days active service in the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard receiving a Honorable Discharge for service. Applicant must have graduated in the top forty percent of their high school class or have a "C" average or equivalent.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college or a two-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must currently be a high school student
- Must not be older than 21
- Restricted to female students
- Restricted to single students
- Military service in any armed service branch is required
- Restricted to residents of Missouri
- Restricted to survivors or dependents of people who died, are missing or were disabled in the September 11, 2001 terrorist atacks
- Restricted to students studying Nursing
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.