Scholarship to applicants pursuing graduate level studies for one year in fields which address the special needs of children and youth. Fields of study include, but are not limited to counseling, psychology, mental health, special education, speech pathology, exceptional children, remedial skills development, hearing impaired, gifted and talented.
- Must be a graduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, or Louisiana
- Restricted to students studying Child and Family Studies, Psychology, Education, or Special Education
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.