Scholarship to applicants pursuing graduate level studies for one year in fields which address the special needs of children and youth. Fields of study include, but are not limited to: counseling, psychology, mental health, special education, speech pathology, exceptional children, remedial skills development, hearing impaired, gifted and talented.
- Must be a graduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of Florida, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, or Arkansas
- Restricted to students studying Child and Family Studies, Psychology, Education, or Special Education
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.