$900 scholarship for an ARRL member who is studying engineering or computer science. Must be a resident in GA and a member of ARRL. If no qualified applicant, preference will be awarded to an applicant from the ARRL Southeastern Division (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands).
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must be a US Citizen
- Restricted to residents of Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico, or Alabama
- Restricted to students studying Computer Science/Data Processing or Engineering/Technology
- Restricted to individuals with the following interests: amateur radio
- Must be affiliated with American Radio Relay League
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.