Return service bursary awards CAN$6000 per year for up to two years to increase the number of trained professionals in Northern Alberta and to encourage students from Northern Alberta to obtain a postsecondary education. Must be residents of Alberta, and planning to enroll in a full-time postsecondary program in a field in demand in Northern Alberta. Fields in demand include: education, healthcare and medical, engineering and technical fields, social work. Applicants must also be within two years of completion of their postsecondary program. Students must live and work for one year in Northern Alberta for each year of assistance awarded.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must study full-time
- Restricted to residents of Alberta
- Restricted to students studying in Alberta
- Restricted to students studying Health and Medical Sciences, Dental Health/Services, Education, Social Services, or Engineering/Technology
- Restricted to : Canadian Applicants
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.