One-time $1500 scholarship for a student currently enrolled in an Ohio college or university and majoring in a field relevant to the newspaper industry, particularly journalism, advertising, marketing, or communications degree program. Preference will be given to students demonstrating a career commitment to newspaper journalism. A minimum GPA of 2.5 required.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of Ohio
- Restricted to students studying in Ohio
- Restricted to students studying Marketing, Communications, Advertising/Public Relations, or Journalism
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.