Scholarships available to freshmen from New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut who are enrolled at UNCF colleges and universities and majoring in engineering, business, finance, economics, information technology, and computer technology. Minimum 2.75 GPA required.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted by race for Black students
- Restricted to residents of Connecticut, New Jersey, or New York
- Restricted to students studying Engineering/Technology, Business/Consumer Services, Finance, Computer Science/Data Processing, or Economics
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.