Scholarship to provide financial assistance (room, board, books and supplies) to children of parents who served in World War II, Korean Conflict, Vietnam (Southeast Asian Conflict) or the Gulf Wars, or any other operation for which the armed forces expeditionary medal or theater of operations service medal was awarded to the veteran. Must be between the ages of 16 and 25 to qualify and be residents of New Hampshire studying at New Hampshire colleges and universities.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college or a two-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 25
- Military service in any armed service branch is required
- Restricted to residents of New Hampshire
- Restricted to students studying in New Hampshire
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.