Scholarship for part-or full-time students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. Students residing within the Craters of the Moon Chapter, Idaho, and Region II (MT, ID, WY, CO, UT, NV, AZ, NM) will have priority. Students that are employees or dependents of a sponsoring organization, serve the country through active duty in the armed forces or honorably discharged, members of the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, FFA, 4H, etc. in previous years, recipients of awards from service organizations, or have provided volunteer service to an ASSE chapter in a leadership role will also receive priority on this award. ASSE student membership required for full-time student. ASSE general or professional membership required for part-time students. Minimum GPA is 3.0 for undergraduates and 3.5 for graduates.
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, or New Mexico
- Restricted to students studying Occupational Safety and Health
- Must be affiliated with American Society of Safety Engineers
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.