Applicants must be Active Associate members in good standing of the SEASTA chapter, and have at least two years of travel industry experience. Applicants must be pursuing any of the ASTA Specialist certification programs, ASTA educational conferences, The Travel Institute CTA, The Travel Institute CTC, or The Travel Institute Destination certification programs. Applicant must apply for scholarship within one year of receiving certification.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a technical school
- Must study part-time
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee
- Restricted to students studying in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee
- Restricted to students studying Travel/Tourism
- Restricted to individuals having experience in these volunteer or employment areas: travel and tourism industry
- Must be affiliated with American Society of Travel Agents
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.