$1250 scholarship for a woman pursuing an ABET-accredited Baccalaureate or graduate program in preparation for a career in engineering, engineering technology, or computer science in the United States and Mexico. Must be a U.S. citizen, have SWE membership, and have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Must attend a university located in NM--New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, New Mexico State University, or University of New Mexico. Reentry for undergraduate sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student. If there is no qualified candidate, the Scholarship Committee can award a second CNM-Pioneers Scholarship. Renewable up to 6 years.
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to female students
- Restricted to students studying in New Mexico
- Restricted to students studying Energy and Power Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marine/Ocean Engineering, Engineering/Technology, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, Construction Engineering/Management, Chemical Engineering, Paper and Pulp Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Electrical Engineering/Electronics
- Must be affiliated with Society of Women Engineers
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.