Scholarship program for students enrolled at a two-year college or in a degree technical program whose major course work includes courses appropriate for future work in the tag and label manufacturing industry. Must submit statements including personal information, financial circumstances, career and/or educational goals, employment experience, and reasons applicant should be selected for this award.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a two-year college or a technical school
- Must study full-time
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to students studying Flexography
- Restricted to individuals with the following interests: designated field specified by sponsor
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.