The program makes high-quality, distinctive graduate programs available to students of the West at the resident tuition rate. It is a tuition reciprocity arrangement whereby participating programs agree to forego the nonresident tuition differential. Residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming and residents of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands are eligible. Applicants apply directly to the graduate department of the participating program. Departments can limit the number of awards available, so apply early. Currently some 350 programs are available at the master's, Ph.D., and graduate certificate level; some of the programs are offered online.
- Must be a graduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Arizona, California, or Colorado
- Restricted to students studying in Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, or Hawaii
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.