Here are some sample SAT test questions to give you an idea of what you'll be seeing on testing day! If you're interested in more questions, you should register for a free account on Petersons.com, and use the free online SAT practice test.
(1) What is the arithmetic mean of the following equations: 6x+3, -x-9, and 4-4x?
(2) What are the mean, median, and mode of the following set of numbers? 26, 11, 19, 17, 11, 23, 21
- Mean: 19 Median: 17 Mode: 11
- Mean: 18 Median: 17 Mode: 23
- Mean: 18 Median: 19 Mode: 11
- Mean: 17 Median: 19 Mode: 11
- Mean: 18 Median: 19 Mode: 12
(3) How many possible real solutions for x are there in the following equation: -(x2)+24=2x
- Impossible to determine with provided information
(4) Fill in the blanks: Amy felt that the young man had been rather ______ in his response to the professor. She decided that she would contrast him by being _______.
(5) Fill in the blank: Many think that the best way to maintain a healthy weight is to show ________ behavior with regards to diet.
(6) Fill in the blank: Her _______ style of speech led to lengthy, complicated, and confusing meetings, upsetting her much more _______ superior.