Are you interested in massage therapy school? You'll be glad to know that it will take you as little as 7 to 15 months to graduate from most massage therapy schools, giving you an even quicker start to your fabulous new career. And with options ranging from certificate programs to diploma programs and those yielding an associate degree, there are so many options available. The key becomes choosing the right massage program that is suitable to your career goals.
Searching for the best massage diploma or massage program
Once you decide if a degree or certificate earning massage program matches your career goals and allotted time frame, you'll be better prepared to decide if you'd like to concentrate your coursework in a particular facet of massage therapy. With programs that let you earn a diploma in therapeutic massage technology or an associate degree in spa operations, you will find an area that fits your unique personality and aspirations.
Use the search terms below to find a massage program that is right for you:
- Massage therapy, Diploma Program or Associate Degree
- Therapeutic Massage Technology
- Professional Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Massage Therapy
- Spa Operations
If you want to consider related opportunities, check out these other career options:
- Dental Assistant Programs
- Medical Assistant Programs
- Pharmacy Technician Training Programs
- Physical Therapy and Personal Fitness Training Programs