Manhattan CollegeOnline Riverdale, NY Private Regional Accreditation
About Manhattan College
Manhattan College is an accredited institution with a small student to faculty ratio of 12 to 1, and a proven track record of big career opportunities for its graduates. Manhattan was placed 57th among more than 1,200 U.S. colleges and universities on the Payscale.com 2017 College Return on Investment (ROI) Report. Their graduates benefit from a hands-on, experiential learning approach that focuses on relevant, practical career skills. A Lasallian Catholic college, Manhattan is known for fostering respect, social outreach, and strong sense of community.
Master of Business in Administration (M.B.A.)
Manhattan College's M.B.A. program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), an honor earned by only 5% of the world's business programs. Manhattan's asynchronous, online program helps students develop a big-picture, multidisciplinary understanding of business through exploration of three academic focus areas:
- Analysis and Risk Management
- Leadership and Social Justice
- Organizations and the Competitive Environment
In as little as 36 credit hours, students can complete their M.B.A. program to elevate their career and realize a strong return on their investment.
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
In just 18 to 22 months students can complete their M.S. in Organizational Leadership at Manhattan College. Their online M.S. in Organizational Leadership is not a traditional theory-based program. The school has designed it around the relevant practical knowledge of their expert faculty, and have incorporated a capstone project that allows students to apply their skills to a real-world business. With their 100% online, asynchronous program, students can prepare for positions such as Corporate Recruiter, Department Director, Human Resource Manager and more.
- "U.S. News & World Report's" Best Colleges 2017 ranks Manhattan College 15th overall in the Best Regional University (North) category. Manhattan has rated among the top 20 out of 138 schools ranked in the category for the last decade.
- Ranked in the top 1% of colleges and universities for providing graduates a high return on investment according to Affordable Colleges Online.
- According to a 2016-17 Payscale.com survey, the average starting salary for Manhattan alumni is $58,500 and the median career pay is $110,000.
- Manhattan College's Master's in Organizational Leadership program ranked third among the top 10 master's in management programs in New York State, according to TopManagementDegrees.com.
Manhattan College Offers the Following Degree Programs Online
|This school does not offer any online Associate's Degrees|
|This school does not offer any online Bachelor's Degrees|
|MBA in Master of Business Administration|
|MS in Master of Science in Organizational Leadership|
|This school does not offer any online Doctoral Degrees|