Saint Mary's University
Founded as a local college for men by Bishop Patrick R. Heffron in 1912, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is today a global and diverse learning community educating students of every age, race, and nationality. The Lasallian Catholic University has been offering on-campus graduate programs since the 1970s and expanded in the mid-1980s to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse adult population, much of which required evening and weekend classes to accommodate full-time work schedules.
Fulfilling its commitment to accessibility and innovation, the university today offers undergraduate and graduate-level courses on the ground and in blended formats at numerous on- and off-campus locations, as well as entirely online to meet the needs of today's professional population.
Why Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Online?
- An established, respected institution with nearly a century's worth of teaching history.
- Best Midwestern Colleges – 2015 by the Princeton Review
- A "College of Distinction" recognized for excellence in our ability to engage students, provide outstanding teaching, offer vibrant learning communities, and produce successful outcomes.
Online Learning Experience at Saint Mary's
- Tap into the world's most powerful learning tool. From the people that invented practical education comes a truly mobile classroom.
- Every student receives an iPad® to use for the duration of their program.
- Highly interactive learning experience designed to foster peer to peer and faculty relationships
- 24/7 access to courses and technical support
- Eight week online course format cover the same content as on campus
Support Services for Online Students
- Enrollment Counselors – help students complete their application and assist in compiling their admissions file. They also walk students through orientation after acceptance.
- Student Services and Academic Advising – assist with registration, help with course selection, go over graduation requirements, and are there for any questions students have along the way.
- Faculty Office Hours – a number of faculty offer weekly office hours to answer any questions students may have.
- IT Support – Saint Mary's offers 24/7 technology support.
- Library – all online students have access to the library at Saint Mary's that offers virtual research and reference materials, interlibrary loan, live chat, and more.
- Financial Aid - Financial Aid counselors can help with applying for federal aid, identifying scholarships and loan opportunities, and budgeting assistance.
Degree & Certificate Programs
|BSN in B.S. in Nursing▸|
Location & Contact
Director of Admission, SGPP