Utica CollegeOnline Utica, NY Private Regional Accreditation
About Utica College
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university - such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty -- with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
In addition to its full complement of traditional campus programs, Utica College offers regionally accredited online Certificate, Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral degree programs taught by highly experienced, credentialed faculty in:
- Executive MS - Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- MBA - Economic Crime and Fraud Management
- MBA - Finance/Accounting, Insurance and Risk Management, Health Care Management, Cybersecurity, Cyber Policy, and General Studies
- BS - Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation
- Certificates in Financial Crimes Investigation, Regulatory and Compliance Assurance, Financial Crime and Compliance Operations, Cyber Crime and Fraud Investigation, Cybersecurity, Computer Forensics, Monitoring, Surveillance and Intelligence Operations, and Cyber Network Defense
- MS / MPS / MBA / BS - Cybersecurity and Cyber Policy
- MS - Health Care Administration
- RN - BS Nursing (BSN), CCNE Accredited
- Transitional DPT
Collaboration and the Benefits of Utica
The College collaborates with top institutions in public/private/government sectors, while offering specialized courses that provide students with a practical skillset and unique career-advancing credentials.
A leader in offering online programs for over 20 years, Utica College offers these benefits to online students:
- Receive the same high quality faculty, curriculum, and rigor of the on-campus programs
- Financial aid, and Military and Corporate partnership benefits are available, and advisors make this process easy to understand and as stress free as possible for students
- 24/7 technical support, academic advisors, and student success coaches are there to support students every step of the way.
- Utica College offers a broad range of opportunities to grow personally and intellectually, helping students to build a strong foundation for success in their professional life.
Utica College is regionally accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680, (215) 662-5606.
The RN-BS Nursing program (RN to BSN) is also accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Utica College is proud to be designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE CD) by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
The college has also earned designation as a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) by the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3).
The college has also been designated an Academic Center of Excellence (ACE) by the EC-Council, one of the premier certifying bodies in the field of cybersecurity.
Utica College Offers the Following Degree Programs Online
|This school does not offer any online Associate's Degrees|
|BS in Nursing, RN to BS|
|BS in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation|
|BS in Cybersecurity|
Utica College Offers the Following Certificate Programs Online
|Certificate in Financial Crimes Investigator|