Please note that in some instances we utilize framing techniques, which make it appear that you are on our Website when you are actually on a third party website. The privacy policies that governs the collection and use of the information will be present on these pages so you always know whose privacy practices govern the collection and use of the information that you submit.
2. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not structured to attract children under 13, and we do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not use our Services. If we find out we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information about a child under 13, we will take all reasonable measures to delete that information from our system as soon as possible.3. Information We Collect
We collect information so we can identify you as our customer, to establish, manage, and protect your account, to complete your transactions, to create and offer you products and services you may be interested in, and to comply with various legal and regulatory requirements.Non-Identifying Information
We may collect Non-Identifying Information information from your use of our Services, as part of the registration and administration of your account, or to personalize and improve upon your experience. Non-Identifying Information is anonymous and includes information such as IP addresses, web pages which have been viewed, search queries that have been submitted, education interests, date and time, domain type, and responses by a visitor to an advertisement, and content delivered by us or a third party advertising or technology vendor. We and our business partners may use different types of technologies to collect this type of information, including cookies and web beacons (1x1 pixels).
Additionally, when registering for the site or requesting education information from one of our business partners on our Services, we may collect additional non-identifying information about the individual. Examples of the non-personally identifiable data that may be requested include gender, ethnicity, military status, education background, geographic location and other information. None of this information (collectively referred to as "non-identifying information"), by itself, or together with other non-identifying information, can by its nature be matched with a specific individual. We have no access or control of third party tracking technologies.
During the course of the visitor's use of our Services, we automatically collect certain information through cookies, web beacons, log files, and other common data collection techniques, and we receive information from third parties.
Website Cookies: The Services may place "cookies" on a visitor's device. Cookies are small text files. Our Cookies save anonymized data about individual visitors, allowing our Services to recognize information about a visitor and help deliver personalized content and other services and functions. Cookies make your Internet experience quicker and more convenient. The Services use both session cookies, which terminate when a user closes his or her browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on the user's device until they expire or are manually deleted. The Services also contain coding from our business and technology partners which generates third party cookies. Third party cookies allow our business and technology partners to store non-Identifying Information they can access when you visit this or other websites. Accepting a cookie from a web or device browser does not give us access to any Personally Identifiable Information.
Most website and mobile device browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and provide the ability to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. Blocking cookies may result in a lower quality experience for you while you are using our Services.
Device and Connection Information: When you use our Services, we will identify the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer or handled device. The IP address doesn’t identify you personally, but it lets us identify the device you are using. We store IP addresses in case we need to track a connection for security purposes. We may also collect other device-specific information about the device you are using, including what type of device it is and hardware model, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifies, geo-location data, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings. Check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn more about what information your device makes available to us.
Web Beacons (1x1 Pixels or GIFS): Our Services contain coding known as Web Beacons that use 1x1 pixel images to capture and transmit the online activity of users on our Services. These Web Beacons typically transmit information about form completions and other activities in order to measure advertising effectiveness or store analytics information. In addition, we may use Web Beacons in HTML-based emails. This allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of our email communications and our marketing campaigns by showing how many emails recipients have opened.
Log Files: Our servers also utilize log files. Log files store information including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. Log files are used to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users' movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We use log file information at times to help identify you as you browse and to gather broad technical and demographic information on who uses our Services.Google Analytics Advertising Features
Do Not Track Signals: Do Not Track is a feature in your web or device browser, which enables you to opt-out of the third party tracking of your online activities over time and across third party websites. We do not process or comply with any web or device browser’s “do not track” signal or other similar mechanism that indicates a request to disable online tracking of individual users who use our Services.
From time to time, we post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Services which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.Public Forums
Our Services offer publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the mailing address provided at the end of this document. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- We may provide you targeted advertising via electronic delivery and/or postal mail.
- We may contact you for feedback on Service features and functionality, and improving the content and layout of our Services via electronic delivery and/or postal mail.
- Statistical analysis of your behavior, demographics and interests.
- We utilize web beacons to enable us or third parties to provide you with advertisements, both on our Services and on third-party websites, which are tailored to your educational interests.
- We may use your geography to provide you with localized services, such as matching you with local education providers for some of the matching services we provide (e.g., educational opportunities or products or services available locally).
- We may use your physical mailing address, email address, mobile phone number, or other phone number to provide you with certain information or updates (such as our email newsletters, text messages, and phone calls) if requested by you or matches you with participating education providers in areas where you have requested information.
- We may use the account information to manage your account, facilitate the use of certain features of our Services (e.g., personalized education recommendations, suggestions of content that may be of interest to you, and creation of your educational interest lists) and to send you information about our company, services and products or offers from our business partners.
- We may use information about your use of our Services, such as your searches or browsing history and the education requests or interests, to make recommendations or suggestions to you and to provide you with advertising that is more relevant and interesting for you.
- If you have requested information from a service provider (such as an educational institution), we may use information about you to match you with additional appropriate service providers in our system.
- We also utilize Web Beacons and Cookies and uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you use our Services. Third party advertising companies may also be utilized by us to target display advertising to you once you leave the Services. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to our Services in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. It is solely your obligation to review and understand the privacy practices and policies of these advertisers and their associated third parties. These advertisers and their associated third parties are independent entities over which we exercise no control. We are not responsible for, and will not be liable for, their conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- In addition to the uses described above, we may use your personal information for any of the following:
- To contact you via postal mail, email, phone, or text message regarding the status of your inquiries relating to services or products listed on our Services or to recommend additional service providers.
- To contact you via postal mail, email, phone, or text message to confirm your education inquiry, to confirm, complete or update your registration information, or for any other business reason related to your use of our Services.
- To contact you via postal mail, email, phone, or text message in response to a customer service question from you, or in relation to any issue arising in respect of the agreement between us and you, or to resolve or attempt to resolve a dispute between users or between us and you.
- To assist law enforcement or other governmental agencies investigating cases of possible illegal activities by third parties.
- To improve the experience of using our Services, improve the our products and services, improve marketing and promotion of our products and services, customize our Service contents and layout, and generally improve the Services to meet your needs better.
- Certain information that you provide, such as your educational interest lists, is publicly available on our Services unless you choose to make it private. You may control some of the information that is publicly available by signing into your account and adjusting your settings.
- We aggregate personal information into statistics about users, their usage of the Services, traffic patterns, and demographics. We may provide third parties with such statistics, but not in a way that would make that information personally identifiable.
- We allow sharing of information with third parties through your use of "Share", "Like", or other social interaction widgets on our Services. Widgets support functions that require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information given the user's choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected.
- We may occasionally use external service providers to facilitate, improve, or outsource elements of our service or operation of the Services, including processing transactions, sending emails, and providing marketing assistance or analysis. We may provide your information to, or exchange your information with, these service providers for use in their provision of services to us, such as fraud protection, compliance monitoring, or marketing analysis. These external service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions or services to us, but may not use it for other purposes including their own marketing.
We provide a number of different opportunities to review and change information in your profile or that we have stored about you. For example, you can log into your account to make desired changes.
To request information that was previously voluntarily provided be removed from our database, or to deactivate your account, send us a request using the Contact Information below. We will attempt to delete such information, where feasible, after we receive a request from you. We will respond to a request for access within 30 days.
Notwithstanding any request from you, we may retain a record of your information that is necessary to comply with applicable law or as necessary to manage your account.8. Links to Third Party Websites
By completing a registration, filling out school information request forms, or otherwise providing your email address on one of our pages you consent that we may send email to you regarding our products and services or those of our business partners.
We understand you may not want to receive email from us or from our business partners. You can choose to opt out of receiving email communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email communication you receive from us, or by contacting us directly using the Contact Information below.
We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures and other generally accepted industry standards designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and improper use. We review our security procedures on a regular basis to consider new or updated and appropriate technology and methods. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmission of information over the Internet, or method of electronic storage of information, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially-acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us using the Contact Information below.11. Your California Privacy Rights
California has passed legislation requiring certain disclosures be made available to California residents who use the Internet and provide information that may be used for marketing purposes. It requires any business that discloses a customer's personal information to any third party for direct marketing purposes to provide the customer a method for obtaining the names, addresses and certain other specified details of anyone who might have received that personal information. If you are a California resident, you may request this information by requesting it using the Contact Information below.12. Contact Information
121 S 13th St.
Lincoln, NE 68508