The American Bullion Scholarship is offered to current college students. Applicants are asked to write a 500-1,000 word essay answering a question regarding precious metals ownership. Winning submissions are selected by a team of executives at American Bullion.
$500Low Amount Awarded
- Must be an undergraduate student, a graduate student or a postgraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Citizenship requirements: US
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Both full-time and part-time students