The Harold W. Rosenthal Fellowship offers qualified students pursuing a career in international relations the opportunity to spend a summer in professional fellowship positions with a Member of Congress or in the State Department. Fellows are selected based on their commitment to public service, their education and interest in international relations. Fellows receive a stipend and have the opportunity to perform substantive work in international relations and security policy.
- Must be a graduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Both full-time and part-time students
- Restricted to students studying International Studies