Forgivable loan of up to $5000 for New Mexico nursing majors to obtain an undergraduate, graduate, or post graduate degree in the state of New Mexico. Each loan has a service agreement wherein the student declares his/her intent to serve in a nurse faculty position in a New Mexico public, post-secondary institution. For every academic year of service, a portion of the loan is forgiven and if the entire service agreement is fulfilled, the entire loan is eligible for forgiveness. Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to residents of New Mexico
- Restricted to students studying in New Mexico
- Restricted to students studying Nursing
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.