The program offers waiver of tuition and fees for children of Pennsylvania police officers, firefighters, rescue or ambulance squad members, corrections facility employees, or National Guard members who died in line of duty after January 1, 1976.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college or a two-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must not be older than 25
- Military service in the air force national guard or army national guard
- Restricted to residents of Pennsylvania
- Restricted to students studying in Pennsylvania
- Restricted to survivors or dependents of people who died, are missing or were disabled in the September 11, 2001 terrorist atacks
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.