Program is designed to make radiology research opportunities possible for medical students and to encourage them. Applicants must be full-time medical students at an accredited North American medical school. The research project must take place in a department of radiology, radiation oncology, or nuclear medicine. Provides award of $3000 to be matched by the sponsoring department, for a stipend of $6000. Applications are accepted throughout the year. See web site for additional information http://www.rsna.org/foundation/researchmedicalstudentgrant.cfm.
$3,000Low Amount Awarded
$75,000Total Amount Awarded
- Must be a graduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Both full-time and part-time students
- Restricted to students studying Health and Medical Sciences, Nuclear Science, Oncology, Radiology