Applicants must be thirteen years of age or older at the time of application, be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2020) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education and submit an online short written response (250 words or less) for the topic: "Not every gift has to be expensive or extravagant. In fact, sometimes it's the sweet and simple things that make a real difference in our lives. Think back and tell us about something you received as a gift and why it meant so much to you."
$1,500Low Amount Awarded
$1,500Total Amount Awarded
- Must be an undergraduate student, a graduate student or a postgraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school
- Must be at least 13 years old
- Citizenship requirements: US
- Both full-time and part-time students