The Dean Vaughn Total Retention System:
Foundations of Health Science Online Course
Everything you need to understand the foundations of health science.
Dean Vaughn Foundations of Health Science Online Course
Dean Vaughn Foundations of Health Science Video
- Our most comprehensive option with customized test prep strategy, instructional content, and ample opportunity for practice.
- Learn and remember medical terminology and anatomy through proven and highly effective applied mnemonic techniques.
- Master medical terminology and learn the principal parts of all the major systems of the adult human body at the same time.
- Visual and audio cues to help break down medical terminology, parts of the human body, and anatomical location.
- Fully transcribed, subtitled videos with targeted and focused explanations, interactive learning activities, and reinforcement assessments.
- Easily remember 150+ universal medical terms, anatomical terms, function and structure of body systems.
- Get unlimited access for 12 full months, so you can see how you progress over time. No subscription is required – what you pay up front is all you’ll pay.
- Learn where you want, when you want. Dynamic delivery means you can learn the foundations of health science on your mobile device, tablet, or computer.
- Best for: health science students wanting thorough guided instruction and those desiring the quickest learning and retention.
What is the Dean Vaughn Total Retention System?
The Dean Vaughn Total Retention System is a memory program created by Dean Vaughn, which uses mnemonics and illogical associations to help people learn and remember information. This is especially effective in medicine as it allows students to rapidly memorize medical terms, body systems, and functions.
Who is the Foundations of Health Science Online Course for?
Anyone who wants to learn key medical terminology and anatomy can benefit from the Dean Vaughn Foundations of Health Science Online Course. Medical professionals studying for exams, including the NCLEX, PCAT, MCAT, Nursing School and Allied Health Exams, Public Safety/EMT Exams, and even the DAT can utilize the course to memorize key terms, body systems, and their functions.
What can I expect to learn from the Foundations of Health Science Online Course?
The Dean Vaughn Foundations of Health Science Online Course will help you memorize 150+ universal medical terms; medical terminology structure and combining forms; prefixes, roots, and suffixes of medical terms; anatomical terms, locations, positions, and directions; function and structure; diseases and disorders; medical terminology of each principal body system; and the names and anatomical locations of all major body parts.
Peterson's - Improving Scores Since 1966
Why Peterson’s? Peterson’s is the world’s leading educational services company dedicated to furthering education after high school and beyond. From culinary school to medical school—and everything in-between–Peterson’s helps you discover, prepare for and fund your education.
Every year over 500,000 students use Peterson’s books, practice tests. and learning tools to ace their exams. We are also exceptionally proud to be the official test-prep provider of the DSST. which provides college credit by exam for our men and women in uniform across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it—listen to what our customers have to say about our products:
With digital and print prep guides for over 150 exams and tests, there’s nowhere you can’t go with Peterson’s by your side. Trusted since 1966 by institutions far and wide.