Peterson's Nursing & Allied Health Test Prep:
Nursing School & Allied Health Exams Practice Tests Plus+
Create a personalized study plan and sharpen your knowledge with full-length exams.
Learn why it's so much more than just practice tests
- Create a personalized study plan to keep yourself accountable
- Work through three (3) full-length Nursing School & Allied Health Exam practice tests, with detailed answers and explanations to every question
- Get unlimited access for 3 full months, so you can see how you progress over time. No subscription is required – what you pay up front is all you’ll pay.
- Take notes on question type and content
- Earn knowledge points to make studying fun
- Review subjects covered on the NLN PAX-RN and PAX-PN; PSB-RN, PSB-PN, and PSB-HO; and NET and TEAS
- Discover your strengths as well as your weaknesses so you can focus your studies
- Best for: test takers already comfortable with the covered content, but need practice to perfect their skills and pacing for test day
What is the NLN-PAX?
The NLN-PAX, or National League for Nursing Pre-Admission Examination, is a standardized exam for nursing school hopefuls. There are two versions: RN and PN. The two tests are similar, but the PN version asks questions about health and first aid as well as questions around verbal skills, math, and science.
What is the PSB?
The PSB test, from the Psychological Services Bureau, is available for both RN and PN, as well as for Health Occupations. These are nursing school entrance exams, and will help nursing programs compare your skills and aptitude for the profession.
What is the TEAS?
The TEAS, or Test of Essential Academic Skills, is an exam assessing students’ basic knowledge in science, reading, English, and math.
What is the NET?
The NET, or Nursing Entrance Test, is a very common nursing entrance exam. It is comprised of 6 parts, and each part is timed.
Peterson's - Improving Scores Since 1966
Why Peterson’s? Peterson’s is the world’s leading educational services company dedicated to furthering education after high school and beyond. From culinary school to medical school—and everything in-between–Peterson’s helps you discover, prepare for, and fund your education.
Every year over 500,000 students use Peterson’s books, practice tests, and learning tools to ace their exams. We are also exceptionally proud to be the official test prep provider of the DSST which provides college credit by exam for our men and women in uniform across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it–listen to what our customers have to say about our products:
With digital and print prep guides for over 150 exams and tests, there’s nowhere you can’t go with Peterson’s by your side.
Trusted since 1966 by institutions far and wide.