Learn why it's so much more than just practice tests
- Create a personalized study plan to keep yourself accountable
- Work through three (3) full-length PCAT practice tests, with detailed answers and explanations to every question
- Take notes on question type and content
- Earn knowledge points to make studying fun
- Discover your strengths as well as your weaknesses so you can focus your studies
- Best for: test takers already comfortable with the covered content, but need practice to perfect their skills and pacing for test day
What is the PCAT?
The Pharmacy College Admission Test, or PCAT, is one of the key measures to determine if applicants meet the requirements for acceptance to pharmacy school.
What is on the PCAT?
The PCAT measures general academic ability and scientific knowledge needed for pharmacy school. The test includes questions on biology, chemistry, quantitative analysis, reading comprehension, and verbal skills.
How do I register for the PCAT test?
The PCAT is a computer-based test (CBT), and for the 2018-2019 cycle, you can take the test on one or more dates in July, September, October, November, January, and February.
You can register on the Pharmacy College Admission Test website.
Peterson's - Improving Scores Since 1966
Why Peterson’s? Peterson’s is the world’s leading educational services company dedicated to furthering education after high school and beyond. From culinary school to medical school—and everything in-between–Peterson’s helps you discover, prepare for, and fund your education.
Every year over 500,000 students use Peterson’s books, practice tests, and learning tools to ace their exams. We are also exceptionally proud to be the official test prep provider of the DSST which provides college credit by exam for our men and women in uniform across the globe.