Learn why it's so much more than just practice tests
- Practice tests focused on the Structure & Written Expression portion of the TOEFL familiarize you with the format and question types involved in this section
- Create a personalized study plan to keep yourself accountable
- Work through three (3) full-length TOEFL practice tests, with detailed answers and explanations to every question
- Take notes on question type and content
- Earn knowledge points to make studying fun
- Discover your strengths as well as your weaknesses so you can focus your studies
- Best for: test takers already comfortable with the covered content, but need practice to perfect their skills and pacing for test day
What is the TOEFL?
The Test of English as a Foreign Language, or TOEFL, measures English skills by testing reading, writing, listening, and in most locations, speaking. It is offered in 180 countries around the world, and is required by over 6,000 colleges and universities in the United States. The test assesses your mastery of the English language, and your ability to be successful in an English-speaking academic environment.
Who takes the TOEFL?
The TOEFL is meant for non-native English speakers at the 11th-grade or above who are looking to attend college or graduate school in the U.S.
What is on the TOEFL?
The TOEFL is primarily an Internet-based test, or iBT. Depending on your testing location, the TOEFL will be administered as either an iBT or a paper and pencil test. The iBT has four sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. The paper test has a writing portion, along with three other sections: reading comprehension, structure and written expression, and listening comprehension.
How do I register for the TOEFL?
The TOEFL is offered throughout the year, at some 4,500 locations around the world. Visit the official TOEFL website to learn more about specific testing dates and locations.
Peterson's - Improving Scores Since 1966
Why Peterson’s? Peterson’s is the world’s leading educational services company dedicated to furthering education after high school and beyond. From culinary school to medical school—and everything in-between–Peterson’s helps you discover, prepare for, and fund your education.
Every year over 500,000 students use Peterson’s books, practice tests, and learning tools to ace their exams. We are also exceptionally proud to be the official test prep provider of the DSST which provides college credit by exam for our men and women in uniform across the globe.