Introduction | Tulane University School of Professional Advancement
When you join Tulane SoPA, you become a part of the Tulane University family. Whether you take classes on-campus or online, you become integrated in this New Orleans institution. The dynamic Tulane alumni network is recognized throughout the country and provides a host of benefits throughout your working career. You'll earn a degree from an internationally respected institution, and immerse yourself in collaborative and hands-on courses. At the Tulane School of Professional Advancement, you'll also find:
- A place for career-relevant undergraduate programs that are directly relevant to your professional aspirations
- Online or on-campus courses with flexible scheduling
- A highly diverse student body that brings a wide range of perspectives into the classroom
- Faculty with professional experience and connections in their respective fields
- 2023 Best Colleges in Louisiana, Intelligent.com
- Best Value- National Universities
- Best Homeland Security Degree
- Best Information Technology Degree
- 25 Best Campus: Bachelors in Exercise Science & Kinesiology
- Best Online Degrees: Paralegal
See more about Tulane SoPA’s Accolades.
Key Facts & Overview | Tulane University School of Professional Advancement
Tulane School of Professional Advancement offers respected online & on campus master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and certificates.
Key Bachelor’s Programs include:
Admissions at Tulane University School of Professional Advancement
SoPA undergraduate students are not required to submit ACT or SAT test scores in order to be admitted, but must hold a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma.
Applicants who have attended college previously must request transcripts from all institutions where they were previously enrolled. Unofficial transcripts may be used for admission purposes. Official transcripts are required before a student may register for classes.
Required application items:
- Valid government issued ID
- Non-refundable $40 processing fee. Applications cannot be processed without this fee.
3. High school transcript of GED diploma
Financial Factors | Cost & Financial Aid at Tulane University School of Professional Advancement
SoPA is dedicated to making education affordable. In addition to the following discounts, we offer up to 24 credits to students for work and life experience.
SoPA’s tuition is $596/credit and most courses are three credits. Discounts and scholarships include:
- 20% discount to public safety personnel, teachers & paraprofessionals, active-duty military and veterans, and Phi Theta Kappa members
- $200 to first-time SoPA students who complete early enrollment
- $1,500 in scholarships to transfer students
- $3,000/year to Phi Theta Kappa Students
- Yellow Ribbon up to $10,000/year
A student who transfers 60 credits and qualifies for the 20% discount and early enrollment scholarship can earn a bachelor’s degree for $26,908. PTK and Yellow Ribbon qualified students have additional scholarships. All students have access to additional financial aid and student loans.
Receive a personalized estimate via the Tulane SoPA Tuition Cost Calculator.