There is no city in the world like San Francisco. Transform your career in the SF Bay Area with the USF Master of Science in Financial Analysis.
The USF location can directly impact career outcomes. Our downtown campus puts you in the heart of the San Francisco financial district. You’ll build your professional network with leading financial firms and global companies located just blocks away.
Designed for recent graduates and students in the early stages of their careers, the full-time MSFA is a one-and-a-half-year program that includes a Research Project or Academic Immersion. Read more about the MS Financial Analysis degree student experience.
The Latest Technology and Certifications
Acquire essential skills for analyzing financial data through Bloomberg lab terminals in our dedicated trading room, and earn highly sought-after Bloomberg certificates and expertise.
Our program focuses on the knowledge required by the CFA® designation as a Chartered Financial Analyst CFA Institute Affiliated University.
The MSFA is a STEM program, offering a blend of disciplines in science, technology, engineering and mathematics with business and finance.
USF Master of Science in Financial Analysis Program Overview
- Taught by USF Finance facultyand CFA-credentialed practitioners who are experts in their area.
- The USF Master of Science in Financial Analysis program is a CFA Institute Affiliate University.
- Degree program detailsdescribe more about this 18-month program with 35 units.
- Meets three days per week.
- No work experience required.
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
- FT MBA – INTL – China and India and Domestic
Build the essential skills to lead successful, sustainable businesses in the most entrepreneurial city in the world and beyond.
- The USF full-time MBA degree offers you a personalized pathto business leadership.
- World-class academic content and expert, dedicated faculty
- Career-oriented co-curricular activities and events
- Collaboration with extensive Bay Area School of Management alumni and company networks
At USF, you'll have the unique benefits of a career-focused education, offering instruction, course selection, and specialized work experience that align with your professional goals, as well as unparalleled proximity to Bay Area networking, helping you form connections with international organizations, intern in virtually any industry, and gain first-hand experience with prospective employers.
Degrees & Awards
|Master's Degree Exam||GMAT or GRE|
|Master's Degree Requirements||Resume (minimum of two years of professional work experience for working professionals format), transcripts from each college or university attended showing completion of required foundation courses, two letters of recommendation, personal statement|
Tuition & Fees
|Black or African American||2%|
|White or Caucasian||12%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||Not Reported|
|Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander||Not Reported|
|Two or more races||Not Reported|