- Must be an undergraduate student, a graduate student or a postgraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school
- Citizenship requirements: US
- Both full-time and part-time students
- Restricted to students studying Agribusiness, Agriculture, Animal/Veterinary Sciences, Anthropology, Applied Sciences, Accounting, Aviation/Aerospace, Biology, Business/Consumer Services, Construction Engineering/Management, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science/Data Processing, Civil Engineering, Economics, Environmental Health, Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Energy and Power Engineering, Engineering-Related Technologies, Earth Science, Engineering/Technology, Environmental Science, Finance, Fire Sciences, Food Science/Nutrition, Geography, Graphics/Graphic Arts/Printing, Health Administration, Hydrology, Home Economics, Health Information Management/Technology, Health and Medical Sciences, Horticulture/Floriculture, Historic Preservation and Conservation, Insurance and Actuarial Science, Interior Design, Industrial Design, Landscape Architecture, Meteorology/Atmospheric Science, Marine Biology, Military and Defense Studies, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing, Marine/Ocean Engineering, Heating, Air-Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, Neurobiology, Natural Sciences, Natural Resources, Nuclear Science, Nursing, Oceanography, Oncology, Optometry, Occupational Safety and Health, Osteopathy, Public Health, Paper and Pulp Engineering, Pharmacy, Physical Sciences, Radiology, Real Estate, Surveying, Surveying Technology, Cartography, or Geographic Information Science, Statistics, Science, Technology, and Society, Therapy/Rehabilitation, Transportation, Travel/Tourism, Trade/Technical Specialties, Urban and Regional Planning
How to Apply
Address 520 West 28th St.
New York, NY 10001