Avg. Amount Awarded
Application Deadline
Awarded last year
Apply Now
What you'll need:
  • Checkmark Essay
Apply Now
Custody X Change Single Parent Scholarship


The Custody X Change Giving Fund awards three scholarships to single parents each year. To apply, you must be a full-time student at an accredited college or university within or outside of the U.S. and have the equivalent of a 3.0 GPA or higher. Email us at scholarships@custodyxchange.com, and include the following as attachments: your unofficial college transcript (or your admissions letter, if you are in your first semester), and a 400-500 word essay in which you respond to the prompt, "How will you use your education to improve your family?". For application deadlines and other information, go to https://www.custodyxchange.com/scholarships/.

Amount Details

Low Amount Awarded
High Amount Awarded
Total Amount Awarded

Eligibility Requirements

  • CheckmarkMust not be attending high school currently

How to Apply

What you'll need:

  • Checkmark Essay
Contact Ben Coltrin

Address 5348 W Silver Spot CT
Riverton, UT 84096