Award of $800 for an undergraduate member of TKE who is a full-time student pursuing a degree in mathematics or education. Minimum 2.75 GPA required. Leadership within chapter or campus organizations recognized. Preference will first be given to a member of Theta-Sigma Chapter, but if there is no qualified applicant, the scholarship will be open to any other qualified Teke.
$800Low Amount Awarded
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Restricted to male students
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Must study full-time
- Restricted to students studying Education, Mathematics
- Must be affiliated with Tau Kappa Epsilon