One $1250 award for women pursuing ABET-accredited baccalaureate programs in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology, and computer science in the United States and Mexico. Must be U.S. citizen, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and have SWE membership. Under-represented groups, reentry candidates, and financial need preferred. Renewal dependent on continued eligibility.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Restricted to female students
- Restricted to students studying Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Energy and Power Engineering, Engineering-Related Technologies, Engineering/Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, Marine/Ocean Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, Computer Science/Data Processing, or Paper and Pulp Engineering
- Must be affiliated with Society of Women Engineers
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.