Nemetschek Vectorworks is inviting talented students across all design disciplines to submit their best individual or group work to the Vectorworks Design Scholarship for the chance to win up to $10,000! Additionally, winners' schools receive free Vectorworks design software, as well as free in-person or virtual training for faculty and students. Submissions can be created in any software, and can even be a project previously completed for school. Entering is simple. Answer three short questions by August 31.
$3,000Low Amount Awarded
$10,000High Amount Awarded
- Must be an undergraduate student or a graduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Both full-time and part-time students
- Restricted to students studying Architecture, Arts, Construction Engineering/Management, Civil Engineering, Drafting, Engineering-Related Technologies, Engineering/Technology, Graphics/Graphic Arts/Printing, Interior Design, Industrial Design, Landscape Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning