- Your step-by-step guide to mastering the exam. Peterson’s in-depth winning strategies + your work ethic = wild success!
- 3 practice tests and over 1,000 practice questions
- Thorough review and answer explanations for every practice question
- Expert test-taking tips for each subject
- Best for: students wanting help with both PCAT strategy and instructional problem solving. Provides ample opportunity for practice.
What is the PCAT?
The Pharmacy College Admission Test, or PCAT, is one of the key measures to determine if applicants meet the requirements for acceptance to pharmacy school.
What is on the PCAT?
The PCAT measures general academic ability and scientific knowledge needed for pharmacy school. The test includes questions on biology, chemistry, quantitative analysis, reading comprehension, and verbal skills.
How do I register for the PCAT test?
The PCAT is a computer-based test (CBT), and for the 2018-2019 cycle, you can take the test on one or more dates in July, September, October, November, January, and February.
You can register on the Pharmacy College Admission Test website.
Peterson's - Improving Scores Since 1966
Why Peterson’s? Peterson’s is the world’s leading educational services company dedicated to furthering education after high school and beyond. From culinary school to medical school—and everything in-between–Peterson’s helps you discover, prepare for, and fund your education.
Every year over 500,000 students use Peterson’s books, practice tests, and learning tools to ace their exams. We are also exceptionally proud to be the official test prep provider of the DSST which provides college credit by exam for our men and women in uniform across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it–listen to what our customers have to say about our products:
With digital and print prep guides for over 150 exams and tests, there’s nowhere you can’t go with Peterson’s by your side.
Trusted since 1966 by institutions far and wide.