DENVER, CO—January 13, 2021—Today, Peterson’s introduced enhanced ACT and SAT test prep courses which provide improved features, functionality, and easier navigation between online lessons, practice tests, and other study materials.
“Our latest release demonstrates Peterson’s ongoing commitment to provide innovative college prep content in an easy-to-navigate format for our customers,” said Elizabeth Barry, Director of Marketing at Peterson’s.
What’s included with Peterson’s ACT and SAT test prep?
Peterson’s test prep provides paid subscribers with unlimited access to all of its prep material. For students taking the ACT or SAT, this includes:
- 20+ ACT subject-based lessons and 18+ SAT subject-based lessons from Peterson’s test prep experts
- ACT and SAT diagnostic tests to assess test takers’ strengths and weaknesses
- Over 17 practice tests (all fully aligned with the most recent ACT & SAT exams)
- Flashcards to help test students’ knowledge of key terms and definitions
- Additional resources on topics including college admissions, financial aid, college entrance standards, and more.
Current customers can choose to switch to the new courses or continue their studies with the older courses. After March 15, 2021, only the updated courses will be available.
For more information about Peterson’s Test Prep subscription plans, including enterprise or school licenses, please contact:
Director of Marketing
Peterson’s is the world’s leading educational services company dedicated to furthering education after high school and beyond. From culinary school to medical school and everything in-between, Peterson’s helps students discover, prepare for, and fund their education. Each year over 500,000 students rely on Peterson’s test preparation for over 185 admissions, licensure, and career exams. www.petersons.com