Fast Track Your MBA and Your Career. Study at Saint Joseph's University's Haub School of Business
The MBA Program at Saint Joseph's University's Haub School of Business (HSB) understands that earning an advanced business degree is one of the most important career decisions you'll ever make. That's why this program provides students with practical, immediately applicable knowledge and leadership development designed to advance your career and expand your business knowledge. The Saint Joseph's University MBA Program will empower you to succeed in an ever-changing world and become a 21st century strategic leader.
Depending on the undergraduate degree, the MBA Program at Saint Joseph's University may be finished in as little as one year. Students also have the option to work full-time during the program and create a self-paced curriculum to meet their timeframe and goals. There are on-campus, online, and hybrid course options available to meet every need.
The MBA Program at the Haub School of Business offers an elite, top-ranked, industry-focused program, with a student-centered approach. This prestigious program is recognized regionally and globally in the following ways:
- AACSB accredited in business and accounting - Only 5% of business schools in the world have earned AACSB accreditation in both business and accounting. Universities earn AASCB accreditation after a rigorous review of the school's mission, faculty, and curriculum.
- Ranked as a top-class business school - Since 2015, HSB has consistently placed in the top 25 of the "U.S. News & World Report's" graduate and undergraduate rankings for business schools. The Princeton Review and Forbes also listed HSB in its list of Best Business Schools.
- Industry Focused Curriculum - The MBA Program at HSB is renowned for its faculty and their expertise in analytics, finance, international marketing, healthcare administration, and other business disciplines. Students in the MBA Program may choose to major in one of many in-demand disciplines while they earn their MBA degree.
After graduation, those who have earned their MBA degree at Saint Joseph's University have enjoyed success and a recent survey of graduates has shown:
- 73% of graduates reported that they received a raise after completing the MBA Program.
- 76% agreed that the program significantly helped them in advancing their career.
- 70% reported that their degrees from HSB provided them with more opportunities to increase their salary and gain professional recognition.
- 86% said the program provided them with the strategic business acumen they needed to succeed in their chosen field.
Learn more about our GMAT waiver and to waive the application fee
Email - email@example.com
Call - 610-660-1690
Degrees & Awards
Entrance Exam GMAT or GRE
Minimum GPA of 3.0
|Master's Degree Exam||GMAT or GRE|
|Master's Degree Requirements||2 letters of recommendation, resume, personal statement, official undergraduate and graduate transcripts|
Tuition & Fees
|Black or African American||7.02%|
|White or Caucasian||71%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||Not Reported|
|Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander||0.22%|
|Two or more races||1.54%|