Two $500 awards are given annually to a student planning on obtaining a degree in education. Applicants must be unmarried Missouri resident below age 21, and must use the scholarship as a full-time student in an accredited college or university. Must be an unmarried descendant of a veteran having served 90 days on active duty in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard of the United States, and having an honorable discharge.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college or a two-year college
- Must study full-time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must currently be a high school student
- Must not be older than 21
- Restricted to single students
- Military service in any armed service branch is required
- Restricted to residents of Missouri
- Restricted to students studying Education
How to Apply
Sign up for a Peterson's account and we'll tell you what you need and how to apply.